Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Begining in Art


It's a new day and a new beginning for me in art. After discovering the ease of building and maintaining my own website through he magic of Homestead, I am more free to begin creating new original works of art and making prints of them.
The photo I have added in this blog is that of my first set of prints. This print is from a painting I did in 2007 during a couple of days of art workshops at Clayburn Middle School in Abbotsford, BC. I have received a lot of great feed back on the painting and many request for prints and now after the long term signing by Luongo with the Vancouver Canucks, I thought this would be a good painting to make my first set of prints.
The prints are a 11x 17 open edition and sell for $20 plus shipping.
There will be more prints in the coming months.
Wee-G.

No comments:

Post a Comment